Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of these regulations, the following terms are used:
1) Buyer - any entity that buys in the store,
2) Consumer - a natural person concluding a sales contract with the Seller not related directly to his business or professional activity,
3) Regulations - these regulations,
4) Store - online store operating at www.healthbotanics.pl
5) Seller - Karolina Grochowska-Elsner Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź NIP: 9820386279
§2 Contact details
1) E-mail address: email@example.com
2) Correspondence address: Karolina Grochowska-Elsner Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź
3) Address for returns and complaints: Karolina Grochowska-Elsner Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź
4) Bank account number for transfers in Polish zlotys and euro currency 69 1140 2004 0000 3102 8203 9861 at mBank S.A. in Warsaw.
§3 Introductory Provisions
1. Through the Store, the Seller conducts retail sales, while providing electronic services to Buyers. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store's websites.
2. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyers. in particular, to make a purchase in the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by the Buyer's computer or other device. All you need is:
1) Internet access,
2) standard operating system,
3) standard web browser,
4) having an active e-mail address.
4. Shop purchasing cannot be made anonymously or under a pseudonym.
5. It is forbidden to provide illegal content while using the Store.
6. The prices of goods visible in the Store are the total prices for the goods.
§4 Electronic Services
1. Through the Store, the Seller provides the Buyer with electronic services
2. The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is enabling the Buyer to place an order in the Store. Placing an order is possible without the need to create an account in the Store. 3. If the Buyer decides to set up an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in setting up and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer's data and the history of orders placed by him in the Store. The Buyer logs in to the Account using his e-mail address and the password he has defined.
4. Creating an account in the Store is done by filling in and sending, using the automatic mechanism of the Store, the registration form. Upon sending the registration form, an agreement for keeping an account in the Store is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate this contract with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
5. Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. On the other hand, sales contracts concluded via the Store are payable. 6. In order to ensure the safety of the Buyer and data transfer in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
7. The Seller shall take steps to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
§5 Placing an order
1. An order in the Store may be placed by a natural person over 18 years of age with full legal capacity (hereinafter referred to as the "Ordering Party").
2. The Buyer may place an order as a registered customer or as a guest.
3. A registered customer is A buyer who has an account in the Store. The Buyer may create an account when placing an order.
4. In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
- select the product or products being the subject of the order by clicking the "Add to Cart" button,
- from the basket view, click the "Make a purchase" button,
- log in to your account in the Store, create an account or choose the option without creating an account - not applicable to the Buyer who logged in to his account before placing the order,
- provide the address for shipping the order and invoice data - if the Buyer has previously added certain data to the account, he can select this data without having to fill it in again or provide other data,
- choose the method of delivery and payment for the order,
- read the Regulations
- w sending the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Health Botanics, in accordance with the Regulations.
§ 3 par. 7.
The Buyer must provide true personal data in the order form. The buyer is responsible for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or when these data raise reasonable doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Seller's doubts. In such a situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide all explanations after the Buyer has contacted.
7. The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, and the Seller is not obliged to verify them truthfulness and correctness, although it has such permission.
§6 Forms of delivery
1. The Buyer can choose the following forms of delivery of the order:
- courier service
- parcel locker
2. The cost of delivery is borne by the Buyer, except for promotions and orders over PLN 300
§7 Payment methods
1. The buyer can choose the following payment methods for the ordered products:
1) by ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account
2) payment via the payment platform Przely24.pl,
- If the Buyer chooses to pay by ordinary transfer, the order must be paid within 48 hours of placing the order.
- The seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment for the order with this method is possible only immediately after placing the order. span>
- When making purchases in the Store, the Buyer accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. The buyer has the right to withdraw his acceptance.
§8 Order fulfillment
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. After the Buyer places an order in accordance with the procedure described in §5 of the Regulations, an order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer's e-mail address.
3. The order completion time is from 2 to 5 working days.
4. The execution of the order consists in its preparation for shipment to the Buyer. The order is considered completed when the order is prepared for shipment.
5. The time of order fulfillment is counted from the moment of payment for the order. The Buyer has a choice only to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the order after paying for it.
6. After completing the order, the Seller will send an order confirmation to the Buyer's e-mail address and start shipping the order to the Buyer. 7. Shipment of the order to the Buyer is carried out in the manner chosen by the Seller in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
8. The time of delivery of the order to the Buyer is counted from the day the order is completed. to which the parcel is addressed, he will leave a notice in the mailbox, and in the case of failure to collect the parcel, a second notice. If, despite this, the addressee still does not pick up the package, it will be returned to the sender. In this case, the costs of re-dispatch are borne by the addressee, and the package will be sent only after these costs have been paid.
The given delivery options and prices apply to shipments within the territory of the Republic of Poland, if the Buyer wishes to ship the goods abroad, the Buyer is obliged to contact the Seller to determine the amount of the shipment cost.
§9 Right of withdrawal
1. All returned items must be new and unused. They cannot be bent and damaged. Please note that the returned product that does not meet the above conditions will not be accepted for return / exchange and returned to the sender at his expense.
2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the purchased items. Giving reasons is not required.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the sales contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Ordering Party or a third party indicated by the Ordering Party (other than the carrier) acquires the possession of the goods, and in the case of other contracts, after 14 days from the conclusion of the contract.
4. To withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement - for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail. his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. after the expiry of
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
8. The seller withholds the reimbursement of the payment until the goods are received.
9. Returns: The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer received the parcel with the purchased item. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
10. The Ordering Party shall not be entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in the following cases:
- contracts for the provision of services, if the Store has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Ordering Party, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Store, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- a contract where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specifications of the Ordering Party or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- a contract where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- contracts where the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- contracts for sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- a contract concluded at a public auction.
11. The rights resulting from the non-compliance of the goods with the contract do not exclude the possibility of pursuing claims under the guarantee, provided that a guarantee has been granted for the products in question.
1. The store is obliged to deliver items without physical and legal defects. The ordering party may submit a complaint for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, for example by e-mail.
2. Complaints on: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In order to facilitate the complaint process, it is recommended that the complaint should contain a description of the complaint, the date of placing the order and the order number.
At the same time, the advertised goods should be sent to the following address: Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź
4. Within 14 (fourteen) days, the Store will respond to the Ordering Party's complaint and inform about the method of its resolution on paper or other durable medium, e.g. via e-mail.
5. If the goods have a defect, the Ordering Party may request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless the Store immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Ordering Party replaces the defective goods with a defect-free one or repairs it.
6. This limitation does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Store or the Store has not fulfilled the obligation to replace or repair the goods.
7. The Ordering Party may, instead of the repair proposed by the Store, demand its replacement or, instead of its replacement, demand its repair, unless it is impossible to bring the goods into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Ordering Party or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Store. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Ordering Party would expose otherwise.
8. The reduced price should be in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of the defective goods is equal to the value of the defective goods.
9. The Ordering Party may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
10. Instead of requesting a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, the Ordering Party has the right to demand replacement or repair of the goods. The Store may refuse to satisfy the Ordering Party's request if it is impossible to bring the defective goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Ordering Party or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of bringing the defective goods into conformity with the contract.
11. After a positive consideration of the complaint, the Store - depending on the method of settling the complaint - returns the full-fledged product at its own expense to the address provided by the Ordering Party, returns the appropriate part of the price due to its reduction or, in the event of withdrawal from the contract, returns the amount due for the advertised goods immediately. < / p>
12. The reimbursement in question will be made in the same form as used by the Ordering Party, unless the Ordering Party has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him, e.g. by transfer to the order indicated by the Ordering Party in the account complaint form or in the form of a voucher.
§11 Personal data and cookies
2. The administrator of personal data provided in the ordering process as well as returns and complaints is the company Health Botanics ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź
3. Personal data provided by the Ordering Party on the website www.healthbotanics.pl are processed for the purposes of implementing the sales contract and processes for handling returns and complaints.
4. Providing personal data referred to in sec. 2, is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude the contract and perform the order as well as to make returns or complaints.
5. Personal data referred to in sections 2-4 are entrusted to companies cooperating with the Store in the implementation of orders, in particular companies providing logistic, transport and courier services, to the extent necessary to handle the order and delivery. p>
6. The personal data of the Ordering Party making online payments are entrusted to companies providing payment services, to the extent necessary to implement electronic payments and in accordance with the standards and regulations of the above-mentioned companies.
§12 Out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
1. Unless the mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to the entire contract between the Ordering Party and the Store is Polish law. Any disputes arising from the application of these Regulations shall be settled by the competent Polish common courts.
2. The seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
The consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Among other things, the Consumer has the option of: amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
3) use the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
4. Detailed information on out-of-court complaint handling and investigation The consumer may search for claims on the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
5. Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 from February 15, 2016 of the year, consumers have the right to resolve disputes with e-stores using the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform available at http: //ec.euro pa.eu/consumers/odr/ The tool allows you to resolve conflicts without the involvement of the court.
§13 Final Provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Agreements concluded prior to the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
3. Buyers who have an account in the Store will be notified of any change to the Regulations by e-mail to the e-mail address assigned to the account. If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement, in any form, about the termination of the account agreement.
These Regulations are valid from 03/08/2022