Terms used in the regulations mean:
a. Administrator - Karolina Grochowska-Elsner running a business under the name Health Botanics, ul. Wigilijna 2/6 93-329 Łódź NIP: 9820386279
b. Store - the "Health Botanics" online store available via the Internet from the domain www.healthbotanics.pl
c. Website - the website at www.healthbotanics.pl and all its subpages.
d. Parties - Administrator and User.
e. User - a natural person who, by registering in the Store in the manner indicated in § 2 of the Regulations, has an active user account or makes a purchase in the Store without registration.
[Personal data protection]
1. The administrator is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 7 point 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. The data entered in the IT System by the User who is a natural person who does not conduct business activity has been registered in the register of personal data files kept by GIODO.
3. Using the Store requires the User to provide their own personal data.
4. The administrator collects and processes the following personal data:
a. name and surname
b. place of residence
c. delivery address
d. phone number
e. email address
f. name of the business activity conducted
5. The administrator processes personal data in order to conclude a contract and provide services and sell the Administrator's goods to Users, as well as for the marketing of its services and products and other legally justified purposes.
6. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User or in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data.
7. The User's consent to the processing of his personal data takes place by selecting the appropriate place in the form during registration, when making a purchase. The user may revoke his consent at any time.
8. The User's consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes takes place by selecting the appropriate place in the form when subscribing to the newsletter. The User may at any time object to the processing of his data in the above-mentioned scope.
9. The Administrator may send Users to the e-mail addresses provided by them commercial information about their products and services (and third party products included in the Administrator's store), provided that the User has consented to receive them. The user may revoke his consent at any time.
1. The User has the right to access and view the content of personal data, as well as to correct and update them.
2. In the event of a change of personal data, the User should update them in the user's account.
3. The Administrator provides the User with the option of removing his personal data from the data set referred to in § 3 point 2 at the User's request, as well as in other cases, on the basis of applicable law.
4. The Administrator may refuse to delete the User's personal data if the preservation of personal data is necessary due to the obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
1. The Administrator undertakes to encrypt data transmission in order to secure the User's data stored in the system.
2. Each connection of the User with the Store is encrypted and confidential.
[Technical data protection]
1. The Administrator undertakes to keep a backup copy containing the User's personal data.
2. The entrusted data is stored on top-class equipment and servers in properly secured information storage centers, to which only authorized persons have access.
3. The administrator carries out activities related to the processing of personal data respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on him by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Online Store and stored on your computer, containing certain information related to your use of the Website and the Online Store. Cookies used by the Online Store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after you finish using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website
• "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages
• "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface
2. The data collected in the log logs is used only for the purposes of administering the Store.
3. According to the practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server (server logs). In connection with the above, we store:
- IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website;
- query arrival time,
- response sending time,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- information about the user's browser.
4. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the Store. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the Store. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the website.
5. The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. Cookies used in the Store do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
6. We use the following Cookies in the Store:
- cookies google-analytics.com - statistics for the website www.healthbotanics.pl
- session cookies (they expire after the session ends)
- cookies used for user authentication
- cookies related to displaying messages related to form handling
8. You can change cookie settings in your web browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
1. The User may contact the Administrator at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use his personal data.
2. You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request changes, blocking or deletion of data, as well as the right to rectify errors, supplement or update your data. You also have the option to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. For this purpose, please contact us at the e-mail address provided below.